How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I'm coming up on five years either later this year or early next.
2. What does your username mean?
Disney reference. At the time my 'fursona' was one of the minor dalmatians of Disney's 101, so I based myself around that. Forever regretting that choice now, to be honest.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Kinda antisocial, [but] loyal
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
Old picture of Angel from Lady and the Tramp II. I think - or, rather, hope - I deleted it a while back because it really was pretty bad. Not my worst, thankfully, but still...
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Animations, tbh. They're long and time-consuming, but there's something so satisfying about seeing the whole process come together...
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
A more realistic style for human faces. Mine always look... Disney-like, to be perfectly honest. When I try realistic, they always look odd, but I would like to be able to get more realism in my humans.
8. What was your first favourite?
That old one of the Pangel pups Texa made, the pups who I still sorta co-own with her.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
*shrug* Assuming the question means as an artist rather than as a person... still, I don't even know. There's so many good artists and I don't even follow most of them... yeah, I dunno how I'd even begin chosing.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Definitely, no question. Gf takes priority over all others ;3
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Not strictly on or through DA itself, but she's still a fellow deviant, so it counts; she agreed to become my girlfriend <3
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencil, paper, adobe photoshop elements (and my mp3 player to listen to while I work)
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I don't even know. I do most of my artwork in my room, but that's more for practicality's sake than inspiration's. I dunno if I really have any place 'inspirational'.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
When I posted my first animation piece, that I thought was a piece of rubbish to be honest, and got such encouraging responses on it from all my friends. It was sort of like a 'wow, you guys all think I'm that good?' moment - especially since it was one of the shoddiest bits of animation I'd seen XD
Or the time when three of my friends drew me fanart of my original story's characters for Christmas, despite knowing very little about them. That was pretty special for me as well, to be honest ^^